Friday, May 9, 2014

Fabaceous kumquat

Have you ever played that game where you try to get the fewest results using two words in a Google Search?

Well I have just beat you all.

1,860 results???? Beat that.

~ Tate

(TO THE STAFF: I'm expecting the title of this post to become a popular label on this blog in the future.)

UPDATE: I have beat myself. No one can ever top this. Ever. (I know Google doesn't recognize "quadragintesimal"; rest assured it is a word. 



ANOTHER UPDATE: OK well actually the person sitting next to me just beat me: 


BUT I FOUGHT BACK AND STRUCK A VITAL BLOW:


Admit it. You cannot win. 
~ Tate

EDIT BY ETHAN----
I TIED YOU TATE!!! AND WITH BETTER WORDS! I WIN:


3 comments:

  1. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT "MESOPOTAMIA" IS A BETTER WORD THAN "CHINCHILLA"?????!!!!!!!!

    i dispute that assertion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I Do. If you don't believe me make a poll about it and let the readers decide!!

      Delete
  2. Ok. it will be the next poll

    ReplyDelete