Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Siete de Mayo

a personal account by Ryan

(Note: This is a Joke. I didn't really get drunk in a small Mexican Village)
___________________________________

Hey Guys,

           I would have told you about that party in that tiny town in Mexico earlier but i was drunk.
Well it was uhhhh..... fun. I think.... i can't really remember....... Hell, I can't even remember getting there.... Did I go there?  I must have because I remember waking up at a bus stop in San Juan..... Or was it Austin.... Or St. Paul.............. Well it was a big city anyway....... But at the party everyone was smoking these cigaretes and........ They were nuts! It was Better than Octember Feast and let me tell you..... THAT was a party!........... Wait a sec it was Septober Feast my mistak......... but it was fun and... if ane of yu want to go next year im up for it....... cause this years trip was a little fuzzy......

Ryan

3 comments:

  1. Love how you're tagging everything as "Vladimir Putin" and "Ultra-conservative slenderman"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll Go Next Year! :-)

    ReplyDelete