Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Welcoming new contributing authors...

TTRS is proud to welcome two new writers to our blog. We'll let them introduce themselves:



Hi, durr durr durr, I'm Tim Burton. I make, urr, art. I kind of look like a cross between hurr durr, Peter Jackson and Count Dooku from, durr, Star Wars. I am happy to hurr durr durr durr be bringing my unique talents to this, hurr durr, how ter put it, random site thing. Yolo. 


Heyyy kids, I'm Bob Dylan, yes, raaaahhh. I'm dropping the funky beat like a rolling stone. That's what the kids are saying these days right? Anyway... see you all on Desolation Row tonight, yes, raaahhh. And keep checkin out my funky jazz here on The Totally Rolling Stone site, ehh?

TTRS is very excited to have these two extremely handsome men join our staff. 

(Actually we do  have a new author for real... his name is Kogen and he helped write this. He's rather obsessed with Bob Dylan, yes, rah.)

No comments:

Post a Comment